Teal and Tan

Leave a Comment
Necklace: Rocksbox (use code JANBFF21 for a free first month). Top: Ally (similar). Jeans: Zara. Shoes: Payless ShoeSource. Bag: Michael Kors.
I loved this outfit. It's a great combination of comfort, trendiness and a pop of color. The necklace is the final piece (see the other two here and here) from my second Rockbox and it's also my favorite. I was surprised to find that the teal part of the necklace has a felt-like texture. I kept touching it all day because of the velvety feel of it.

This should come as no surprise that I only spent $17 on my shoes which I got from Payless ShoeSource. I was so excited to find something similar to my other pair of peep-toe booties but in a different color. As someone who doesn't wear heeled shoes often, I think I should let you know that I lasted in these for over 8 hours and could still wear them if I weren't at home already. :)

Today should be happy day. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram to find out what I'm talking about. ;)

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment